1. Excellent reputationWhen it comes to buying a home, potential homeowners in southern Delaware have a variety of real estate agents to choose from. While searching for the best fit, they rely on the agency's reputation, experience, and reviews.
2. Latest technology
The real estate industry has been around since the late 19th century. Over 100 years later, many agencies still use a variety of old-and-tired tactics. While some of them definitely work, buyers expect a little more innovation from modern-day realtors.
Compass has an impressive team of engineers, developers, and analysts who maintain and tweak proprietary realtor software. The apps that Michael Kennedy and his team use don't just help them sell homes. This software makes it easy for both sellers and buyers to achieve their goals.
ML and AIThe agency leverages machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) to streamline the home selling process. By analyzing vast amounts of data, apps help with decision-making, home valuation, buyer search, and much more.
3. Comprehensive approach
The best part about selling your home with Michael Kennedy is delegating the entire process to an expert. You don't have to worry about any aspects of home selling. The entire job is done by realtors from scratch.
Experienced real estate agents will:
- Explain how to maximize your property value.
- Stage your home for an excellent first impression.
- Recommend a staging company if necessary.
- Hire a professional to make appealing photos.
- Conduct a comparative market analysis to put a price tag on your home.
- Market your home to potential buyers across different databases.
- Hold viewings and open houses.
- Assist with buyer selection.
- Navigate the legal requirements of selling a home.
- Conduct negotiations.
- Help with closing.
- Provide valuable advice every step of the way.
4. Compass ConciergeWhen you are selling a luxury property, you want to get maximum value out of it. Sometimes, a few small tweaks can make a ten-thousand-dollar difference. Compass offers a convenient Concierge program that does all the necessary enhancements for you.
The Move to DE Team will evaluate your property and figure out what needs to be done to achieve excellent staging results. Together, you can set the budget, find vendors, and initiate the work. The agency pays for all the tweaks.
5. Quick processMichael Kennedy and his team take advantage of the data-driven home selling strategy that reduces your home's time on the market by:
- Ensuring its top value.
- Leveraging an impressive customer database.
- Using AI and ML to find buyers faster.
- Arranging timely viewings.
- Conducting quick negotiations.
- Handling the paperwork.
- Avoiding common realtor errors.
6. Impressive buyer databaseMichael Kennedy and his team of realtors have been working on the Delaware market for many years. They have an impressive database of potential buyers and information about their needs. Knowing who is searching for a new property fast doesn't just speed up the selling process—it minimizes showings, streamlines negotiations, and ensures a reasonable deal for both parties.
By delegating the selling process to Michael Kennedy, you are saving time. Being a real estate agent is a full-time job. If you try to sell the house on your own or work with a busy realtor, the process could take many months.
8. Simple home searching options
9. Community expertiseIf you've been living in southern Delaware for a while, you know all the nuances of being a resident of this wonderful state. People choose Delaware for its tax breaks, education opportunities, and excellent retirement environment. Michael Kennedy knows what buyers are seeking. Local realtors have already conducted in-depth research on the potential buyer's pain points to help them find the home of their dreams.
Why listing your home with Michael Kennedy worksMichael Kennedy and his team have been working hard to sell luxury homes in southern Delaware for over a decade. By listing your home with this agency, you are maximizing your chances of selling without all the stress.
If you would like to get the best price for your luxury home in southern Delaware, contact the team to get started.